Tel: 07525 625370 or 01803 864173
News & ArticlesTuesday 25th July 2017
Your Business Need a Mobile App. Go for it
If you're running a small business & your business doesn't have a mobile app, you should get one. Having an online presence alone isn't any longer sufficient, a web activity continues to shift to a smartphone. Simply put, mobile apps have become a too vital marketing tool for small business persons to do without.
Mobile phone usage has been on a tear as of late. About ¾ of people all over the world check their smartphones phones at least once every hour. Almost all of that phone time is now devoted to using applications, the analysis reveals. People now spend more time using their phones than they do watching TV.
This rise in smartphone usage means that the apps have become a major marketing tool for the companies of all sizes, comprising small businesses. Applications increase engagement with the users. They boost repeat visits, & permit a variation of online transactions, that including the deployment of loyalty cards, e-commerce transactions, and push promotions. Mobile apps deliver coupons & send announcements which build your sales with the customers. They also accelerate the contact with your company that enhances relationships with the patrons in a world where quick responses are prized by the buyers.
Smartphone apps even help build brands by giving some visual designs that customers recognize. Now you think, does your business need a mobile app? Your answer will definitely be yes.
Many business owners still think that getting apps are expensive & difficult. They're worried about the need to create different applications for various platforms customers are on - iOS, Android, Windows & Blackberry. They're unsure about creating dynamic or static apps, & the difficulty of coming-up with the application design. Moreover, most of the small-business owners do not have the expertise to make apps themselves.
Consider some of the advantages mobile applications offer your business & your customers:
- It stabilizes your brand and company name
- Increases the visibility & accessibility on mobile devices
- Helps in developing relationships & commitment with the customers
- Produces repeat business with the app tools like discounts & loyalty cards
- It enhances the social networking strategies
- Connects you with "On-The-Go" clients with a touch-screen table
- Enhances the products and services sales with the push notifications
- Your products/services are easily available to your customers 24×7
- Single touch accessibility of your contact information
- Provide guidelines to the location to your customers